Eva Sex-texting

Eva Longoria estranged husband Tony Parker allegedly sending sex texts to a beautiful British model.

The basketball ace also sent Sophia Leech, 19, a flood of messages, including a half-naked photo of himself in which he asked to talk with her.

Sophia told The Sun newspaper: "From the minute he met me he wanted it to I had no idea it was Eva Longoria's husband, he would not take no for an answer and told me how much he loved me ..."

Shaken, Eva, 35, filed for divorce last week citing "irreconcilable differences" rumors she found a series of texts with other women on the NBA star's cell phone, which allegedly included Erin Barry, the wife of his former teammate Brent Barry.

Tony met Sophia at a UFC show in London and later persuaded her to join him in the London nightclub Whisky Mist with Arsenal footballer Bacary Sagna.

She revealed: "I decided I wanted to go by 1 clock, but Parker followed me into the street he asked me to come back to a house he claimed was his, I said no ..."

After her number from a friend, Tony, 28, their sending of text messages began with a half-naked photo of himself and another said he had come to Brighton to see. The next day he sent her a text saying he had arrived in the coastal city.
Sophia - have not, because she was buddies with the text - the news last week, said stop when the news of his impending divorce from Eva broke.

After filing legal separation papers last Wednesday (17:11:10) Eva wrote on Twitter: "It is with great sadness that after 7 years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce, we love each other deeply and pray for each other luck.. "

--
Chatroulette Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment